Skip To Main Content

Work Permit

If you are younger than 18 years of age, you must obtain a work permit before starting a new job.  It is necessary to have a job before an Employment Permit can be issued.  The Employment Permit Application must be signed by the employer, the minor's physician (only if the minor is age 14 or 15), parent/guardian and minor.  The minor returns the application to the guidance office along with a birth certificate.  Once these steps are completed, a work permit can be issued.